2. CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
The processing of your personal data at 1xbit starts only after you have clearly expressed the approval that establishes and confirms freely given, explicit, informed, and unambiguous expression of your consent to the processing of your personal data (hereinafter «Consent»). Your consent to the processing of personal data may be given to us - BY WAY OF IMPLICATIVE ACTIONS OF a personal data subject which express their will to establish a legal relationship with 1xbit, not in the form of an oral or written expression of their will, but by their behavior, from which such intention can be concluded (for example, registration on the 1xbit website, registration to 1xbit services, execution of monetary transactions into their personal account obtained through registration on the 1xbit website, which is a condition for participating in betting in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of 1xbit, registration of bets through their personal account and receipt of winnings through their personal account, compliance with the rules established by the gambling operator, etc.). 1xbit does not require your Consent to process your personal data in the following cases:
- where the processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the objectives provided for by international treaties or laws of local jurisdictions, for the performance and discharge of the functions, powers, and duties conferred by law;
- where processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a court decision or a decision by another legal body or an official subject to execution in accordance with local laws;
- where processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health, or other vital interests of the subject of personal data if obtaining their consent is not possible;
- where processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of exercising the rights and legitimate interests of 1xbit or third parties, or for the achievement of socially significant purposes, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of your personal data;
- where processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to obligatory anonymization of your personal data, except when personal data is processed for marketing purposes;
- where access to the personal data that is being processed has been provided by you to an unlimited number of persons;
- where personal data that is being processed is subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the laws of local jurisdictions.
The procedures for the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data, obtaining information about the availability of your personal data in 1xbit, and clarifying, blocking, and destroying your personal data which 1xbit holds on request are governed by the «General Data Protection Regulation» (GDPR) and are carried out by us in full.
3. OBJECTIVES OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect and process information that can be used for personal identification purposes, including, but not limited to, first name and surname, date of birth, credit card details, home or other address, e-mail address, telephone number or other appropriate Personal information (hereinafter «Information»). You may be asked to provide personal information when using our website, registering an account or using our services. The personal information we collect may include such information as.
- contact details (including phone number, e-mail address)
- information on residency (your geographic postal address)
- payment information
- transaction history
- preferences when using the website
- feedback on Services
This information is collected, processed, and stored by us on servers, according to the requirements of the legislation of your state. When you interact with services, our servers store your unique activity log, which collects certain administrative and traffic information, including
- source IP address
- access time
- date of access
- visited web pages
- language used
- software crash reports
- type of browser used
This information is needed to ensure we provide services of the highest quality. We never collect personal information about you without your knowledge.
4. MEANS OF GATHERING AND PROCESSING DATA
5. THE USE OF DATA
We use personal information that you provide to us to deliver our Services, to provide customer support, to ensure the necessary security, for the identity verification and checks, to process any of your online transactions, as well as to assist your participation in third-party promotions, that meet certain business conditions, and for any other purposes related to the operation of our gaming Services. Therefore, during the provision of our services, we may share your personal information with our carefully selected partners (including any other parties that have arrangements with you about the sharing of your data). Your personal information may also be used by us to provide you with.
- promotional offers and information about our products and services
- promotional offers and information about our partners’ products and services, in order to enlarge the range of products provided to you and improve our customer service
From time to time, we may request information from you via surveys or competitions. Participation in these surveys or competitions is completely voluntary, and you have the choice of whether or not to disclose your personal information. Information requested may include contact details (such as name, correspondence address, telephone number), and geographic information (such as postal code or postal address), age. By taking part in any competition or accepting winnings (prizes) from us, you consent to the use of your name for promotional purposes without additional remuneration, except where prohibited by law. If you have not unequivocally decided whether to receive promotional information from us, we may use your personal information(including your e-mail address and phone number) to provide you with information regarding our products, services, and promotions, including other gaming products(including online poker, casino, betting, backgammon etc.) and third - party products and services carefully selected by us.
6. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We do not disclose your Personal Information to companies, organizations or individuals not associated with 1xbit. We may disclose your Personal Information to companies, organizations or individuals not associated with 1xbit if you have given us consent to these actions. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by applicable law, or if we believe in good faith that such actions are necessary to,
- comply with any legal issue or process that concerns us, any of our websites or services or in circumstances where we are essentially bound by legal obligation
- protect our rights or property
- protect the personal safety of our service users or the public
If, in our opinion and sole determination, you are found to have deceived us or attempted to deceive us, or any other service user in any way including but not limited to, game tampering payment fraud If we have grounds to suspect you of payment fraud, including the use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity, including any payment reversal or other, payment cancellation, or prohibited transactions, including money laundering, we reserve the right to share this information together with your identity information with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, appropriate regulatory agencies, and relevant law enforcement authorities. For the purpose of public research on the prevention of addiction, your data can be passed on to the relevant institutions.
You may ‘opt out’ of receiving any promotional communications either.
- by choosing to opt out via your account settings available on our sites or through our services
- in response to a promotional e-mail you receive from us
- at any time by sending an e-mail, or by writing to our Customer Services
In addition, you may contact us at any time if you.
- want to find out what of your personal information we collect, process, and store, and also from which sources we have obtained it
- want to confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you
- would like to update your personal information; and/or
- have any complaint regarding our use of your Personal Information
8. CONSENT TO USE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICE PROVIDERS
9. CONSENT TO SECURITY REVIEWS
We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate the registration details provided by you and to verify your financial transactions and the correct use of our services by you, in order to prevent potential breaches of our Terms and Conditions and of any applicable law. By using our services and thereby agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to use your Personal Information and to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide during registration and use of our Services, including, where necessary, the transfer of your personal information outside your country. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and otherwise verifying the information you provide against third - party databases.
We understand the importance of providing security and the methods needed to secure the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information. We store all personal information we receive directly from you in an encrypted and password -protected database stored within our secure network behind active, up-to-date firewall software. Our Services support SSL Version 3 with 128-bit encryption. We also take measures to ensure our subsidiaries, agents, partners, affiliates, and suppliers employ adequate security measures. However, sending information via the internet is usually not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being sent.
11. PROTECTION OF MINORS
Our services are not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) or the lawful age in their respective jurisdiction. Any person who provides their information to us through any part of the services confirms to us that they are eighteen (18) years of age (or the lawful age in their respective jurisdiction) or older. It is our policy to uncover attempts by minors to access our services which may require an additional security review. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via our services, we will not accept their information and will take all steps to purge the information from our records.
12. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
13. THIRD-PARTY RELATIONSHIPS
14. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
ANY DATA, WHICH YOU SEND, IS SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We are also not responsible for any direct or indirect damage arising from the unlawful use or theft of your Personal Information.
16. Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism
1xbit betting company carries out all appropriate measures to combat money laundering and international terrorism (AML Policy). Thus, the Company has a strong position to prevent all kinds of illegal activity. To fulfill these obligations, the Company is bound to inform competent authorities if there is a reason to suspect that funds which were deposited by the User into his account are related to illegal activity or terrorism financing. The company is also obliged to block such funds and to undertake measures provided for by the rules of the AML policy. Money laundering means,
- hiding or keeping privacy regarding the information about the real source, location, disposal, movement, ownership or other property rights related to property obtained as a result of illegal activity,
- conversion, moving, obtaining, possession or use of property which was got as the result of criminal activity for the purpose of concealing the illicit source of such property or assisting persons involved in crime to avoid legal consequences of their actions,
- a situation in which the property was obtained as a result of criminal activity committed on the territory of another state.
In order to prevent the infiltration of criminal capital into the economy of the state, many countries fight against money laundering and terrorism financing. The company applies internal laws and regulations and special measures to help international organizations in combating money laundering and terrorism financing around the world. When you open an account, you agree to undertake the following obligations.
- You agree that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations on combating money laundering and terrorism financing, including the АМL Policy.
- You confirm that you have no information or any suspicions about the fact that funds used for depositing in the past, present or future, are received from any illegal source, or have any relation to legalization of income obtained illegally, or other unlawful activity prohibited by applicable law or the instructions of any international organizations;
- You agree to immediately provide any information we think fit to require according to applicable laws and regulatory requirements in respect of combating the legalization of funds obtained illegally.
The company collects and keeps the passport or other ID of the User, and reports on all changes made in the account. The company monitors any suspicious activity on the User's account, as well as operations carried out under special conditions. The company has the right to ban the User at any time, if the Company has grounds for supposing that this operation has any relation to money laundering and criminal activity. In accordance with international law, the Company is not obliged to inform the User about his suspicious activity and let him know that it has been passed to relevant authorities. In accordance with the internal AML procedures, the Company performs initial and ongoing personal identity verification procedures as provided by the level of risk of each User.
- The company will ask you to provide the minimal information to confirm your identity.
- The company will record and preserve all data and ID, as well as which methods of confirmation have been used and the results of verification procedures.
- The company will check your personal data to match the list of persons suspected of terrorism, which is formed by the authorized state and independent authorities. A minimum set of identification data includes: the User's full name; date of birth (for individuals); residential address or registered address of the User;
- sources of funds that you plan to Deposit into the account.
To verify and confirm the authenticity of the above-mentioned data, the Company may require the following documents,
- passport or identification card, or other document equivalent that meets the following requirements: contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the document holder;
- issued by the national public authorities, a recently obtained receipt for the payment of utility bills (not older than 3 months) or other documents confirming the address of the User.
The company may also require other additional information, confirmed by relevant documents. In certain cases, the Company may also require notarized copies of documents from the User.